Resistor Starter Kit
86 Value 860 Piece E12 Series 1/4W, 1/2W, 1W
Great for beginner and veteran electronics enthusiasts alike. A great solution for stocking up on a full range of ohm values.
Designed to make your life easier and your resistors more organized. Each ohm value neatly packaged in its individual bag and boxed in order from least to greatest value. Find exactly the ohm value you need with ease.
Contains 10 each of the following 86 ohm values:
0, 1, 1.2, 1.5, 1.8, 2.2, 2.7, 3.3, 3.9, 4.7, 5.6, 6.8, 8.2
10, 12, 15, 18, 22, 27, 33, 39, 47, 56, 68, 82
100, 120, 150, 180, 220, 270, 330, 390, 470, 560, 680, 820
1k, 1.2k, 1.5k, 1.8k, 2.2k, 2.7k, 3.3k, 3.9k, 4.7k, 5.6k, 6.8k, 8.2k
10k, 12k, 15k, 18k, 22k, 27k, 33k, 39k, 47k, 56k, 68k, 82k
100k, 120k, 150k, 180k, 220k, 270k, 330k, 390k, 470k, 560k, 680k, 820k
1M, 1.2M, 1.5M, 1.8M, 2.2M, 2.7M, 3.3M, 3.9M, 4.7M, 5.6M, 6.8M, 8.2M, 10M
- 1/4W, 1/2W and 1W sizes available
- High quality copper lead wires.
- Standard E12 Values
- 1% Tolerance Metal Film Resistors
- 10 each of 86 ohm values. 0 – 10M ohm
- Each ohm value individually packaged and neatly labeled for easy organization.
- Easy thumb through design. Find each ohm value without reading color band codes.
- Manufactured in the USA creating American jobs.
- Verifiable quality with quality control logs available online.