Ohm Values Included:
0, 1.0, 1.2, 1.5, 1.8, 2.2, 2.7, 3.3, 3.9, 4.7, 5.6, 6.8, 8.2,
10, 12, 15, 18, 22, 27, 33, 39, 47, 56, 68, 82,
100, 120, 150, 180, 220, 270, 330, 390, 470, 560, 680, 820,
1K, 1.2K, 1.5K, 1.8K, 2.2K, 2.7K, 3.3K, 3.9K, 4.7K, 5.6K, 6.8K, 8.2K,
10K, 12K, 15K, 18K, 22K, 27K, 33K, 39K, 47K, 56K, 68K, 82K,
100K, 120K, 150K, 180K, 220K, 270K, 330K, 390K, 470K, 560K, 680K, 820K,
1M, 1.2M, 1.5M, 1.8M, 2.2M, 2.7M, 3.3M, 3.9M, 4.7M, 5.6M, 6.8M, 8.2M, 10M
10 Pieces Each of 86 Values. 860 Pieces Total.
High Quality 1% Metal Film Resistors
- Most competitors use iron wire. We use copper wire to improve conductivity between resistor and circuit.
- Extra thick lead wires are included. This improves the ability to insert the legs of the resistor into a solderless breadboard.
- Every value is in order from least to greatest. Never waste time finding an ohm value.
- Each value is in an individual bag. Never get parts mixed up and waste time reading color bands to sort them.
- The box features a lid which can be opened and closed repeatedly and stays closed in any orientation. The box isn’t just a tool to get the resistors to you but a tool for ongoing organization.
- The box is designed to fit the bags of parts with precision so that they don’t fall over, get out of order, and make your life difficult. You can count on these parts being organized every time you open the box, even if the box is being thrown around in a toolbox.
- When you’re ready to take apart a project set up on a breadboard a chart is included in the lid which allows easy reference to color band codes so that parts can be sorted and put back in the correct bags.
Temperature Coefficient: ±50PPM/℃
Max Working: 250V
Max Overload: 500V
Lead Thickness: 0.52mm
Max Working: 350V
Max Overload: 700V
Lead Thickness: 0.62mm
Max Working: 500V
Max Overload: 1000V
Lead Thickness: 0.75mm